Tesla Y Sub Decision

Participant count
  • Participant list
In that airspace you could go ported with th Si SQL 12@$369, hands down the best option in a 1.41 ported box. With 1000 watts RMS and 92 db efficiency, tuned to around 25-30hz, as your Vb will be around 1.25 cubic feet

Another REALLY good option that is actually optimized for that enclosure, ported at around 30 hz is this at $359

@ $229, my personal fave for that as a sealed box (you'll hit into the mid to low 30's with cabin gain) is the Focal 33v2. Tight articulate bass, fast atack, never anything but sold musical thump. Stuff the cavity with 1.5lbs of Acousta-stuf, beautiful sounding driver. I run two of them myself.

The Kicker really isn't in the same league sonically. I used 15" barg grills to facilitate temp protection of the driver. I have these on the way. When you click on the link, select the Doxquzme 12" link and it would be customer made for that 13" Focal ub.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...